Organic Turmeric Powder | Certified Organic by the Soil Association | By MySuperfoods
|Toutes les images||
Autres vendeurs : 12.99€
Dernière mise à jour : 31 mois ( mettre à jour)
Recevoir les baisses de prix
Statistiques des prix des autres vendeurs
|Le plus bas||9.04€||32 mois|
|Le plus haut||24.99€||33 mois|
|32 mois||Pas en stock|
* 1 correspond à l'article le plus vendu et 5000 au 5000ème article le plus vendu.
Statistiques du classement
|Le plus bas||1641.00||34 mois|
|Le plus haut||48445.00||32 mois|
A SUPERFOOD FOR YOUR SPICE RACK Revered in Ayurvedic medicine and Hindu spiritualism as a powerful healing plant, MySuperfoods’ organic Turmeric flourishes in beautiful Northern India’s hot and humid climates. Ideal for stir-fries and curries or for incorporating into brews and smoothies, the roots and rhizomes of this auspicious botanical is harvested by hand before being air dried and ground into ochre-hued powder. A MYRIAD of BENEFITS Certified 100% organic by the Soil Association, MySuperfoods’ Turmeric powder is free of all nasties including pesticides, irradiation and allergens, and is GMO free. It is widely believed to be a source of anti-inflammatory properties, beneficial for colds, digestion and for wound healing. Used prolifically as a herb in Indian, Middle Eastern and South Asian cooking, Turmeric’s distinct peppery flavour adds a piquant kick to any meal and delivers an incredible golden colour. Add to rice for a rich yellow shade, or use in traditional dishes such as rendang, padang, rogan josh and masala. Modern science is constantly delving into the medicinal mysteries of this celebrated ancient spice and whilst not everything is yet known about it, research suggests that the turmeric root’s molecule curcumin is a mighty antioxidant.
- A SUPERFOOD LIKE NO OTHER - A staple in Ayurvedic medicine, Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory plant that grows in the hot and humid climates of Northern India. Colour your rice a rich ochre colour, or add it to soups, drinks and dishes.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC Certified - 100% organic by the Soil Association, MySuperfoods' Turmeric Powder is free of all nasties including pesticides, irradiation and allergens, and is GMO free.
- AMAZING BENEFITS IN EVERY SPOONFUL - It is widely believed that turmeric can help fight inflammation, boost the immune system, ward off colds and aid digestion. An auspicious plant revered in Hindu spiritualism, turmeric paste can also be applied as a topical ointment to wounds and abrasions.
- TANTALISING TASTE - Turmeric belongs to the ginger family and is celebrated for its unique, peppery taste. Washed, air dried, ground and then packaged, this super-fine powder is ideal for adding to stir-fries, health-boosting smoothies, or to traditional Indian and South East Asian curries.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you aren't completely satisfied with our product, simply return it to MySuperfoods within 30 days for a no questions asked money back guarantee.